Allocation of Parental Responsibilities

  • Are you a struggling single parent who needs help financially from the other parent?
  • Are you in disagreement with the other parent on when you will be able to see your child?
  • Are you wondering how you can get Court-ordered visitation/parenting time with your child?
  • Did your child’s other parent file an Allocation of Parental Responsibilities case against you and you need help?

If any of these situations apply to you, you may be able to file for an Allocation of Parental Responsibilities. If you were never married to your child’s mother or father and need the Court to enter orders regarding your child or your child’s other parent, I can help you.

In an Allocation of Parental Responsibilities case, the Court can enter orders regarding the following:

  • Physical custody/Visitation/Parenting Time
  • Legal custody/Decision-Making Responsibilities
  • Child Support
  • Health Insurance Coverage
  • Medical Bill Payment
  • School Expense/Extra-Curricular Activities Payment

CALL 303-495-2205 TODAY for your free in-office consultation, so that you can learn if filing an Allocation of Parental Responsibilities case is right for you!