• Do you have an existing Court order regarding that the other party will not abide by?
  • Are you struggling to provide for your children because the other parent will by pay the child support that he or she is ordered to pay?

If so, you may be able to return to Court to have the Judge enforce an existing order. You may also be able to have the other party pay for your attorney’s fees for having to return to Court.

If you are interested in learning if you can file a Contempt Motion to have a Judge enforce a current order that the other party will not abide by and learning about other possible remedies to your situation, CALL TODAY.